ACS Airsoft is inviting you to celebrate our 10-year anniversary, a massive player appreciation day! With over $3,000 in raffle prizes, hundreds of players, and guest appearances, you don’t want to miss out! Join us on October 28th for a thrilling airsoft block party including food trucks, a costume contest, live entertainment, and Airsoft games, ALL DAY LONG!
1. Please register for either BLUFOR or OPFOR, based on the color of your shirt sleeve. ONLY YOUR SHIRT SLEEVE WILL DETERMINE YOUR TEAM AFFILIATION. Bluefor can wear any color EXCEPT BLACK, Opfor CAN ONLY WEAR BLACK. Each registered player will receive one raffle ticket, no additional tickets will be sold. Event patches will be available for purchase when you pre-register online, only 100 event tickets available at $10 each.
2. SXL 3v3 team registration is $35 extra to the main event, if you choose to play just the SXL event hosted by Shotzone you will be omitted from the main gameplay and event raffle.
Tentative Schedule of Events:
10:00 - Store, Registration, and Chrono Station will be open.
4:00 - Raffle & Costume Contest (MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN, YOU MAY ONLY WIN ONCE)
5:30 - Night Games Resume
2. Games will be primarily semi-auto only (except LMG’s) due to the higher volume of players in attendance of this event. THERE WILL BE MAX EFFORT GAMES, WITH EVERYONE IN ATTENDANCE PLAYING ON THE FIELD AT ONE TIME.
Here’s what to expect:
1. Parking - We’ll need everyone to park as close together as possible. Our staff will guide you through parking, you will be directed on where to park based on your time of arrival. Pull all the way forward so that we can double stack our rows. If you plan to leave early let us know or you’ll get boxed in!
2. Drop Offs - drop off players in Anne’s parking lot and allow them to walk in if you’re not parking and staying with us the entire day.
3. Games - We’ll Accommodate 80-120 players per round, 15-20 minute rounds. We will implement a new team rotation system to allow participants to play as many rounds as they wish, while also fighting alongside their teammates.
4. Raffle & Admission - General admission is $40 and will include one raffle ticket. No additional raffle tickets will be sold.
5. Conduct - Stay calm, you’re playing with toy guns. With hundreds of players in attendance, someone is going to cheat, and the sad truth is we can’t catch everyone. Play your own game, call your own hits, and make your own fun. This event is chaotic in nature, so let loose a little and don’t take it too seriously!
6. Police your surroundings, take responsibility of your personal belongings, lock your vehicles when unattended, and pick up your trash!
In the event of rain, we will have additional parking available at the Rickman Road Missionary Church.
Please be respectful of their property, and keep replicas in gun bags or original boxes. Please do not brandish them in public, pick up your trash, and set an excellent example for our community.